I have questions and need answers

pashos24

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Have the nexus 4 just seeing if it is worth the upgrade, is the battery good I heard the music play back is 6 hours in one charge is that a real stat or just made up by Google and is the speaker and camera that bad. Need to know If it is worth it before I upgrade

Posted via Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Have the nexus 4 just seeing if it is worth the upgrade, is the battery good I heard the music play back is 6 hours in one charge is that a real stat or just made up by Google and is the speaker and camera that bad. Need to know If it is worth it before I upgrade

Video play back is 6 hours, music must be longer.

From what I gathered, it should be about 20 percent batter than nexus 4.

@T-Mobile GN3

pashos24

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Video play back is 6 hours, music must be longer.

From what I gathered, it should be about 20 percent batter than nexus 4.

@T-Mobile GN3

20 percent better or cooler haha.
Well do you recommend me upgrading is it worth it

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
20 percent better or cooler haha.
Well do you recommend me upgrading is it worth it

Don't you love the swiping input? Lol

I can't give you an objective recommendation since I don't have a N5. See what others have to say.

@T-Mobile GN3

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
In general, the Nexus 5 has slightly better battery life. The reason for the better music playback life is a combination of Kat Kat (which you should be getting if you haven't) and the updated Play Music app. I would recommend you see how that works for you before making a decision.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking the upgrade. Not light years ahead, but better. If you can afford and like new gadgets go for it.

Battery is a little better. I've noticed it in a short time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, pretty much any recent phone is a viable upgrade to the Nexus 4 in my opinion. The Nexus 5 is so much better is every measurable way except maybe "breaks while looking at it"

pashos24

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, pretty much any recent phone is a viable upgrade to the Nexus 4 in my opinion. The Nexus 5 is so much better is every measurable way except maybe "breaks while looking at it"

Thanks for the help, my Nexus 4 is brand new because the battery broke and they sent me a new one so I could possibly sell it for a fair price and get the nexus 5 at a cheaper price

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help, my Nexus 4 is brand new because the battery broke and they sent me a new one so I could possibly sell it for a fair price and get the nexus 5 at a cheaper price

IMO you should sell it ASAP. It will not hold it's value long with the moto G hitting. I had the Nexus 4 for a few months and have the Nexus 5. It is superior in just about every way.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463