Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: Ordered 1, got 2?

I wish this happened to me I mean I would end up returning it but it would be nice to see if the flaws on mine are on another one..
    Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Nexus all the way..

Lol. They will eventually find out and charge you.

Sent from my iPhone using

This happened to me with another manufacturer many moons back. I called them and they had no record of shipping two, which meant no way to bring a device back into inventory. They just told me to keep it. I sold it to a buddy for cheap with the note that he had to sell it back to me if they ever asked for it back.

Quote Originally Posted by webb3201 View Post
    This happened to me with another manufacturer many moons back. I called them and they had no record of shipping two, which meant no way to bring a device back into inventory. They just told me to keep it. I sold it to a buddy for cheap with the note that he had to sell it back to me if they ever asked for it back.
    they won't, and you can take them to court and win if they do. lol
    3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3
    Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510

I'd return it--just because it's the right thing to do.

Google, like many other multi-national companies (Microsoft, Apple and Amazon included) are quite happy to use dodgy (but not illegal) accounting techniques to avoid taxes in countries they do business in and they don't care about the ethics of it. So why should you care about returning something they sent by mistake? If they don't ask for it back, I don't see a problem with keeping it, if you feel bad about keeping it you could sell it and give the money to charity. Although if it was a smaller, more ethical company that made the mistake I might feel a moral obligation to return it. But you do what you feel comfortable with.

Posted via Android Central App
    LindtChocolate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    I don't believe it for a minute. It's a good "what if.." type of question but I seriously doubt there is any truth to it.
    It happens. When the Note 2 came out I ordered one from AT&T. They sent me two by mistake. I called and they asked me to take it to the nearest store. They didn't give me jack for my honesty but I didn't expect anything.

Posted via Android Central App
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123