any idea how this happened?
I was playing a game on my phone with it plugged into the wall charger. After an hour, I went back to my home screen and the phone said that my battery was completely depleted, 0%! I unplugged it and it died of course, but how the Hell did my battery die while it was plugged in? ?
My Nexus 5 Rocks \m/
- 12-05-2013, 10:37 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-05-2013, 10:44 AM #3
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:51 PM
- By mrsmumbles in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:55 PM
- By RossoneriFido in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:57 AM
- By The Evil Doctor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:15 AM