Outgoing calls taking 25 seconds to connect on Nex 5..
My Nexus 5 on Sprint is very often taking 20 to 25 seconds to connect for outgoing calls. Is anyone else having this problem? I have Gvoice enabled and got a suggestion from another thread to disable Gvoice to fix but wanted if see anybody else had this problem, first - and if you found a solution.
- 12-05-2013, 12:50 PM #2
- 12-05-2013, 01:32 PM #3
- 39 Posts
- Evio2 and Clockwork mod
Re: Outgoing calls taking 25 seconds to connect on Nex 5..
I'm having the same problem. G voice enabled too. But here's the kicker, wasn't a problem on my stock gs4 with g voice enabled but was when I switched over to cyanogenmod.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Rooster99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM
- By Rule9 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
- By flameonbro in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:33 PM
- By DylPicklz in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Derek537 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM