- 41 Posts
Beaming Photo From Nexus 5 to Nexus 7 With NFC
I set up NFC on my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (first gen). When I try to beam a photo from the phone to the tablet, everything seems to go correctly. The sound plays, the photo shrinks with the "Touch here to beam" message, and the success words display. Unfortunately, my tablet opens up to Google+ instead of Gallery and the photo is nowhere to be found. I read that some devices have trouble beaming photos....but two Nexus family devices? Anyone get this to work?
- 12-05-2013, 04:48 PM #2
- 12-05-2013, 04:50 PM #3
- 12-05-2013, 07:06 PM #4
- 92 Posts
- Stock: GNex; dalepl rom
Yes, you need Bluetooth on. Usually you'll get a message to turn it on and that an app wants to use it. When I just tapped a picture from gallery in N5 to N7, it showed up as download. When I move a file Using File Expert, the file shows up in Received Files folder.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by rhea; 12-06-2013 at 02:39 AM.
- 12-05-2013, 07:17 PM #5
- 12-06-2013, 10:25 AM #6
- 2,621 Posts
Re: Beaming Photo From Nexus 5 to Nexus 7 With NFCPat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-06-2013, 10:29 AM #7
Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!
- 289 Posts
- By Pneedhelpplease in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:14 AM
- By mbrode52 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:03 PM
- By tanasaprano in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:16 PM
- By DBak in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:58 AM
- By ajbrown1995 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:49 AM