Nexus 5 on AT&T
I've seen at least one thread reporting an LTE issue with the Nexus 5 on AT&T's network but I wanted to see if anyone running this phone can report their experience with the following:
1) Have you been able to use Google Wallet (read: tap and pay)
2) Has Google Voice worked for you (any issues at all?)
3) Any issues switching between WiFi and AT&T
4) Any issues with Bluetooth connectivity (auto-reconnecting to a previously paired device)
5) Battery life when in a good LTE coverage area
6) Best case you've found
Thank you in advance for any who respond.
Re: Nexus 5 on AT&T
I'll respond to most of them...
1) I don't use Google wallet
2) I don't use Google voice
3) No issues at all. I do it daily.
4) I Bluetooth connect daily with an external speaker, and occasionally with a Blueant headset.
5) Well that's subjective, but I consider the battery life to be excellent. The battery will last a good 15 hours with a screen on time from 4-5 hours, and still have 20+% remaining. Best battery life I've experienced from any phone to date, for how I use it. CAVEAT: I'm 53, use my phone for business & photos, and do not spend hours gaming or muddling through Facebook.
6) I really like my Ringke Slim, with glass screen protector.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk