Hey Clevin, question for ya...

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you have any knowledge of the Zerolemon battery cases? They make a lot of different battery cases for Samsung phones, and evidently they will be selling cases for the N5 in January. Although the battery in the N5 is fine for me for everyday use, I do a lot of hunting/hiking and I'd like a good battery case for the times I'm out for 3 or so days with no power source.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I never buy these sort of things, see if Amazon has some reviews.

Edit: it looks good, although I still can't comment on the quality.

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Nope, I never buy these sort of things, see if Amazon has some reviews.

Edit: it looks good, although I still can't comment on the quality.

Thanks for the feedback. When I'm out hiking or hunting, I try and keep everything down to one backpack. Although carrying an external charger and/or batteries doesn't sound like a big deal, it really becomes an issue when there is other stuff hogging space.

Will wait and see how it looks when it comes out.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Sure thing, just noticed there is an ongoing thread about Zerolemon battery case for GN3 in GN3 forum here. You can check it out there, may be similar.

@T-Mobile GN3

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any knowledge of the Zerolemon battery cases? They make a lot of different battery cases for Samsung phones, and evidently they will be selling cases for the N5 in January. Although the battery in the N5 is fine for me for everyday use, I do a lot of hunting/hiking and I'd like a good battery case for the times I'm out for 3 or so days with no power source.

Check out Anker. They have some slick thin external batteries. I have last year's model and it is awesome when I'm on long trips without power source.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay