- 5 Posts
Group SMS Message issue
I am having a bit of an issue with group texts through Hangouts. I am texting with 4 other people, 3 are iPhone users and the other is a Nexus 5 user. The iPhone users' texts all stay in the same thread while the Nexus 5 users' come in its own thread.
Any ideas why they're not all coming in on the same thread?
- 12-05-2013, 10:54 PM #2
Re: Group SMS Message issue
I hated Hangout at first after beating my head againts the wall to text friends when the N5 first came out in November. I moved to 8SMS then everyone told me Textra was better but after two days I went back to 8SMS. Then they updated Hangout and I moved back to it two days ago and three of my friends with had no issues but one friend with a Samsung S4 on AT&T complained he wasn't getting my SMS text in the right place. So it is back to 8SMS for me for SMS/MMS.
Hangout is a work in progress that isn't for me now for the 2nd time after the upgrade. When Hangout gets the SMS and MMS integration right then I will try it again when they get their act together.
- 12-06-2013, 09:00 AM #3Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-06-2013, 09:07 AM #4
- By chriskatana in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:22 AM
- By dragoongary200 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:55 PM
- By pespule in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
- By Jonathan Dagnillo in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:33 PM