- 4 Posts
U.S. bought N5 to use in Canada?
Is it possible?
I live in the states and my bf lives in Canada. I know he really likes N5 and his birthday's coming up so I'm thinking about getting him one. The only problem is that seems when I get on Google Play, I can only make shipment to a U.S. address, which is no biggie cuz I can always mail it myself. But that made me wonder, would he be able to use it in Canada? Is there some kind of restriction on a N5 bought from the U.S. Play Store? Would he have to jailbreak it or sth?
Thanks a million ahead for your help!!!
- 12-06-2013, 01:23 PM #2
- 12-06-2013, 01:30 PM #3
Re: U.S. bought N5 to use in Canada?
There are North American and European versions only. He should be fine.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-06-2013, 01:41 PM #4
- 12-06-2013, 08:27 PM #5
- 12-06-2013, 08:38 PM #6
- 12-08-2013, 01:32 PM #8
- By dbam987 in forum Moto XReplies: 22Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:24 PM
- By safira_dev in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:35 AM
- By babuji66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:31 PM
- By tolkienx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:00 AM
- By AuburnGrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:02 PM