Nexus 5 Battery Charging Icon When Phone is Off
I'm a proud and happy owner of a Nexus 5, but have an odd quirk. I'm rooted with the stock ROM and Trinity Kernel (which I think may be the culprit, I'm not going to read 1,000 responses on a thread in a different forum to find out). To my problem: whenever the phone is off and plugged in my laptop's USB port or the travel/wall charger, the initial charging icon that shows the battery's level does not disappear. Even when I have unplugged the charger, the icon stays until I boot up the phone. Do any wise folks on here have a suggestion aside from a factory reset? I've tried a few things already, but do hit me with ideas.
- 12-07-2013, 09:50 PM #2
Re: Nexus 5 Battery Charging Icon When Phone is Off
I'm bootloader unlocked, rooted with stock kernel and when I power+plug charger into wall outlet the battery charging symbol is there. It goes off about 10-15 seconds afterwards and will re-appear when I press the power button. I think this is pretty common with all android devices while powered off and charging.
Are you saying the screen never turns off and the symbol is on the screen the whole time (until reboot)?
- 12-08-2013, 03:06 PM #4
- 12-09-2013, 09:43 AM #6
- 03-25-2014, 01:35 AM #7
- By barbow in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:22 PM
- By Tazlim in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:59 AM
- By androidagatha in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:06 PM
- By PizzaCaviar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:55 PM
- By Ocoee in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:18 PM