AT&T Visual Voicemail app not compatible

dcrow903

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
When I go on to the Play store and attempt to install the visual VM app for AT&T I can't see it. So when I Google search it it pulls up and I go to the Play store and it says "Your device is not compatible with this version."

Anyone else see this?

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It happened when I tried to download the T-Mobile vv. Actually it closed the play store app twice. I'm not a T-Mobile customer so I thought that's why.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

dcrow903

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happens when I try to search for T-Mobile version. Not there/not compatible. Any ideas on what I can try?

dcrow903

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that I returned my G2 for this phone and am using the same SIM. It worked just fine on that.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that I returned my G2 for this phone and am using the same SIM. It worked just fine on that.

I dunno. I've heard others say they had some difficulty actually getting the play store to stay open on it or something. But they managed to download it and get it working. I still haven't tried again because my phone is still off carrier.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

ptonantryloc

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure you've already done this, but just to make sure.... Have you tried installing it from both the phone's Play Store app and a regular computer's Play Store site? From the site, if you click on the Settings icon and go to Settings, does the Nexus 5 show up under My Devices? Is the option to Show In Menus checked?

EDIT: Never mind. After writing the above, I decided to check out the AT&T VV app myself. Mine also shows as Not Compatible (my SIM was directly transferred from my AT&T Nokia Lumia 920).

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
use Google Voice "LITE" for you Voicemail! VVM, FREE TRANSCRIPTION, Archiving, Sending, listen to messages on PC (Chrome Extension), and much more! -

Set up or Remove Google voicemail for your mobile phone

Set Up Google voicemail on your phone

Google Voice Lite lets you set up Google voicemail for your mobile phone number. You'll have all your voicemail in one place, with transcriptions, access to your past voicemails, and voicemail sharing options.

https://support.google.com/voice/answer/165656?hl=en&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-1sx3qhtutyt40&cbrank=0

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
]It was briefly listed as compatible and then they pulled it. I have heard it works for most who side load it. There is another thread floating around with a link to the .apk over at XDA developers.

Update: Here is the thread with the links: [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-5/336979-t-mobile-visual-voicemail.html[/URL]

Last edited:

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
]It was briefly listed as compatible and then they pulled it. I have heard it works for most who side load it. There is another thread floating around with a link to the .apk over at XDA developers.

Update: Here is the thread with the links: [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-5/336979-t-mobile-visual-voicemail.html[/URL]
This is what I use as well...Until Google decides to abandon it....;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12