Manual Reset APN to Restore Mobile Data
-Play store N5 32GB Black model
-T-Mobile $30 prepaid plan
I have to reset APN to restore my mobile data when coming from WiFi or lost data connection.
Any solutions or advice?
I have notice my phone will not smoothly switch back to LTE,HSPA +, 3G,and Edge from lost data connection.
My phone will have full bars and will have no mobile connection. I have to actually reset my APN to regain my Mobile Data. I have found this will fix my mobile connection most cases.
When connected from WiFi and turn off WiFi or go out range I have to reset my APN to restore my Mobile connection.(In most cases)
This is persist problem that I am wondering if anyone has had same issues and may have a solution?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile appGoogle is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
[Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
- By Emersonivo in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Armifera Fatum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:25 PM
- By redbrick1138 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:14 PM
- By CoolRanchLuke in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:21 PM
- By vanser in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:45 AM