How do you get LED light to flash more often?
It seems like it never flashes(or pulses) as much as it should when I get missed calls, hangouts, and gmail etc. notifications. Is there any way to get it blinking more often or does it pretty much have a mind of its own?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 12-09-2013, 12:30 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 12:38 PM #3
- 12-09-2013, 09:31 PM #4
- 12-10-2013, 07:41 AM #5
- 8 Posts
Re: How do you get LED light to flash more often?
Is it not down to the individual App as to how often it flashes (and how often).
Gmail notification LED appears about once every 10 seconds (and is white), where as the BBC News notification is red and flashes every 1-2 seconds (when there is a breaking story)
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:37 PM
- By popgun1 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
- By Murocflyer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:07 AM
- By Elizabethj184 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:46 AM
- By ammojus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:32 AM