- 12-09-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 01:06 AM #3
- 231 Posts
“worth it” is quite subjective. Is it a solid, feature-rich phone? Absolutely. Is it a great bargain for the price? No question. But whether or not getting it will be worth it to you personally is tough to say. I had the N4 too though, and fwiw the N5 is on a whole other level in numerous ways. So if you can afford it without any real financial inconvenience, I say make it happen!
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by soma4society; 12-10-2013 at 01:19 AM.Nexus 5/Moto X
- 12-10-2013, 01:16 AM #4
- 12 Posts
Re: Should I get one need help
Nexus 4 to the Nexus 5 will get a better-specced device that will deliver much faster performance, new Android 4.4 KitKat software out-of-the-box, improved camera, upgraded battery and LTE support,
Nexus 5 is a great deal for those looking for a value for money performance Android smartphone.
- By cnotes2019 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:39 PM
- By FLRubi in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:48 AM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:32 PM
- By hcatlover05 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:16 PM
- By violetunicorns in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:11 PM