fixed vibration motor.
I to had a faulty vibration motor I carefully took off the back of the nexus 5 and pulled the motor out and then super glued it to the phone its self were it would go into if the back were on. So take it off the back and put it on the actual phone. Now I have vibration. It worked and not a scratch on the device.
- 12-10-2013, 05:28 AM #2
- 12-10-2013, 10:24 AM #4Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-10-2013, 04:06 PM #6
- By jaymzb0nd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:42 PM
- By sebolains in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 06:15 AM
- By hasaan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:01 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
- By AuburnGrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:02 PM