1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Email app does not warn when mailbox is full and sent emails disappear

Hi, I am new to the forum. I recently got a nexus 5 and its running Android 4.4.

The issue I am having that I was hoping one of you could help with is - I am using the stock email app, this is synced with my work exchange account. When my mailbox is full, the app says "sending message", but ofcouse because the mailbox is full, it cant send it, but it does not appear in the outbox or drafts. It just disappears.
    It was only after people complained that they hadnt received my emails and a lot of digging around that I even figured out that the mailbox was full.

Any ideas on the possibility of the app either warning you that "it cant send due to mail box full " or "atleast showing the email in the outbox"?

Another unrelated issue for the same stock email app - any way to see the emails in a "conversation", rather than just a long list?

Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Email app does not warn when mailbox is full and sent emails disappear

That's MS Exchange Server brokenness. Nothing your app can do about that.

As for your other question: You're looking for a threaded email client. K9 Mail threads.
    Thanked by:
    mohank