1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone Using Battery Doctor with their N5?

I just started using this a few days ago and I noticed a significant difference. I'm still a novice when it comes to the different setting associated with this app, but I like what I see so far.

Anyone Using Battery Doctor with their N5?-battery-doctor.jpg
    Anyone else using this app? If so, can u share some custom set-ups that work for u?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I use it and I've been experimenting with it in the intelligent mode. It definitely saves battery, I don't have to recharge my phone throughout the day.

I noticed, however, that if you use it while using your phone as a media server the internet signal cuts out after a certain point. There must be some sort of timeout on the WiFi in intelligent mode.

Posted via Android Central App

Edit... Just realized I'm using Easy Battery Saver, not Battery Doctor... Oops
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Anyone Using Battery Doctor with their N5?

Quote Originally Posted by mjburt View Post
    Yeah, I use it and I've been experimenting with it in the intelligent mode. It definitely saves battery, I don't have to recharge my phone throughout the day.

I noticed, however, that if you use it while using your phone as a media server the internet signal cuts out after a certain point. There must be some sort of timeout on the WiFi in intelligent mode.

Posted via Android Central App

Edit... Just realized I'm using Easy Battery Saver, not Battery Doctor... Oops
    LOL... No problem.

I like battery doctor because I can set up up to kill apps and data while the screen is off. U will still receive texts and phone calls. U can also set it up to to sync every few hours this way u get ur email and notifications.

Oh nice....I was wondering if there was some way to set up automatic syncing. I might have to switch haha

Mike
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

One thing that I don't understand is it will show more battery life if the wifi is turned off. I always thought that using wifi over the cellular data will prolong the battery charge.
    Anyone else notice this???