Anyone Using Battery Doctor with their N5?
- 12-10-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 19 Posts
Yeah, I use it and I've been experimenting with it in the intelligent mode. It definitely saves battery, I don't have to recharge my phone throughout the day.
I noticed, however, that if you use it while using your phone as a media server the internet signal cuts out after a certain point. There must be some sort of timeout on the WiFi in intelligent mode.
Posted via Android Central App
Edit... Just realized I'm using Easy Battery Saver, not Battery Doctor... Oops
Re: Anyone Using Battery Doctor with their N5?
- 12-10-2013, 12:27 PM #4
- By tweakage in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:40 PM
- By Huggie87 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:40 AM
- By juicesrwild in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:06 PM
- By hometown blues in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 06:06 AM
- By jayboiandroid in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:30 AM