Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    Is there any way for me to disable the Emojis on the keyboard? I would much rather have the Enter key there permanently as I use that a lot. Never use the emojis.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    No not that I can see, but there are 3rd party keyboard apps in the store.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadtone View Post
    Is there any way for me to disable the Emojis on the keyboard? I would much rather have the Enter key there permanently as I use that a lot. Never use the emojis.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Agreed, is there any way to use the enter key when using the Hangout app? I don't seem to find an alternate button anywhere
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    Quote Originally Posted by bin101 View Post
    Agreed, is there any way to use the enter key when using the Hangout app? I don't seem to find an alternate button anywhere
    Why would you need an enter key? You just tap the arrow to send. I can't think of any other function it would serve. If you are thinking about the ability to move to the next line, you can't in text messages anyway.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    Quote Originally Posted by bin101 View Post
    Agreed, is there any way to use the enter key when using the Hangout app? I don't seem to find an alternate button anywhere
    hit the caps button and it will be where the emoji icon is
    Thanked by:
    bin101 
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Disable Emojis on the Keyboard?

    Quote Originally Posted by patruns View Post
    Why would you need an enter key? You just tap the arrow to send. I can't think of any other function it would serve. If you are thinking about the ability to move to the next line, you can't in text messages anyway.
    When I used my S3, I was able to move to the next line with text messages and I have just gotten used to it alrdy I sometimes send long text messages all at one go hahaha


    Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    hit the caps button and it will be where the emoji icon is
    THANKS!! At least now I know where it is, I didn't know it existed at all haha

Similar Threads

  1. Sprint s4 on att gsm...
    By johnner1999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:36 PM
  2. Bizarre camera issue on brand new HTC One
    By Digitoxin in forum HTC One
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 02:34 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. Looking for a BLUETOOTH (not wireless) affordable keyboard/touchpad combo
    By albogs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 06:14 AM
  5. Chinese song on LG G2
    By newlgg2owner in forum LG G2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

B