1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ordered! Now It's Just A Matter Of Time!

From Apple to Android in 6 days! As soon as the Nexus 5 has been available again on the Italian Store, I ordered it.
    I immediately received an email from Google, in which they tell me that it will leave their warehouse in 4-5 weeks (it is supposed to leave on January 10th).
    I wonder if I can get it before Christmas. Any idea or past experience?

Default Re: Ordered! Now It's Just A Matter Of Time!

Hope you enjoy it.. I ordered mine when it first became available in the US on Oct 31, It told me it will not leave for 1-2 days then in a matter of minutes it said 1-2 weeks. But my phone came in 7 days. So I just believe they give them self extra time. I believe you will get it before the Holidays also I did not play for the over night shipping I just went with the normal lol.. Good luck I hope you get it in time let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidDario View Post
    From Apple to Android in 6 days! As soon as the Nexus 5 has been available again on the Italian Store, I ordered it.
    I immediately received an email from Google, in which they tell me that it will leave their warehouse in 4-5 weeks (it is supposed to leave on January 10th).
    I wonder if I can get it before Christmas. Any idea or past experience?
    Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Nexus all the way..
    Thanked by:

Mine arrived a couple weeks ahead of time. I hope you have the same luck!

My god it still has a wait time of 4-5 weeks? But anyways, I ordered roughly 6 hours after the first batch so that was October 31st. My email said it wouldn't ship for 3-4 weeks but I ended up getting mine on the 7th of November. So I actually only waited a week. That's my experience. I've heard others saying the shipping has been faster than expected. Who knows you might get lucky haha.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by: