Call History

MrMMM

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I just started using the N5 a few days ago (switching over from iOS). There are quite a few things that I can figure out. One of them being - is there any way, in dialer, in call history, to look up the exact date/time of the call and it's duration? I see that calls have info like "x hours ago" or yesterday, but can't get any more details. is that a limitation of the dialer app?
Thanks!

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Tap the history icon (the clock symbol at bottom left of the dialer window) and then long-press an entry in the history listing.

MrMMM

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! I didn't realize that once you "long press" you get no feed back that it's "long enough"! a pop-up menu or some sort of sign would have been nice.
Thank you!

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I didn't realize that once you "long press" you get no feed back that it's "long enough"! a pop-up menu or some sort of sign would have been nice.
Thank you!

As it turns out, you don't actually need to "long-press" on that particular screen; a simple tap will do.

Sorry for the misinformation - the call logs have changed in the most recent iteration of Android OS and I presumed without testing.