- 1 Posts
Delay in Receiving and Sending Hangouts SMS/IMs with Nexus 5 (AT&T)
I've been experiencing some major delays in my Hangouts app. Despite having full bars or LTE, there will be times when I can't view my messages from a specific person (whether if it's an IM or SMS).
After restarting the phone several times, I will be able to view my previous messages or IMs with a specific person but when I type in the message and hit send, the message does not pop up in our list of shared messages.
I've called AT&T to reset my phone, I've received a new SIM card but the issue still persists. Has anyone else had this problem?
- 12-15-2013, 12:23 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Delay in Receiving and Sending Hangouts SMS/IMs with Nexus 5 (AT&T)
I'm having the same problem using Hangouts on my Nexus 5. I think its a problem with the Hangouts app because after installing a 3rd party app I'm not having anymore problems. Very annoying that I'm having the problem with my phone while my friend's Nexus 5 aren't having any problems.
Update me if you get the problem resolved.
- 12-15-2013, 01:42 AM #3
- By sdc1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 58Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:48 PM
- By robinhood75 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:16 PM
- By andres vicuna in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
- By creobinary in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 07:09 PM
- By NexusNick123 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:23 PM