No longer receiving Play Store notification
Just got 4.4.2, and now I no longer receive Play Store notifications. I have the setting to notify me on. I tried toggling it off/on, rebooting countless times, clearing Play Services and Play Store cache, reverting to an older Play Store version, and letting the Play Store update, still nothing.
Did a factory reset, so I am not going through that again. I can download new apps, but the notification to install disappears right after install, and now I have to manually check for updates.
Any ideas, thanks.
- 12-12-2013, 02:17 PM #2
Re: No longer receiving Play Store notification
Well it looks like the error was all mine. I had forgotten I had Changelog Droid installed and it was set to put notifications in the notification bar. It had set itself to be the dominant app, although it wasn't showing notifications either.
Once I unchecked the option to not show notifications, Play Store notifications started showing again.
Never upgrade on 4 hours of sleep.
- By svargas05 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Stilly1155 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:58 AM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:29 AM
- By 00pm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:52 PM
- By Fhenrus in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:46 PM