Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Default Feels too warm since 4.4.2

Used it all late afternoon/evening since I just got it and then about an hour ago updated to 4.4.2. Now it's feeling a bit too warm since the update, I'm getting worried to even use it in this state.

Default Re: Feels too warm since 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by nexusfiver View Post
    Used it all late afternoon/evening since I just got it and then about an hour ago updated to 4.4.2. Now it's feeling a bit too warm since the update, I'm getting worried to even use it in this state.
    You used it all day, then updated it. That guy has been working like crazy, not uncommon for cell phones to get to get warm or even a little hot. If it was burning you that may be one thing, but warm? Wouldn't be concerned
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Well not exactly, I mean I was going in and out of it for like 5pm-9pm. But I mean I left it turned off for half an hour, turned it on and after it booted up it was getting warm around the upper back.

So no I've not been overusing it at all, just casual usage and when I got 4.4.2 it got a heat problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusfiver View Post
    Well not exactly, I mean I was going in and out of it for like 5pm-9pm. But I mean I left it turned off for half an hour, turned it on and after it booted up it was getting warm around the upper back.

So no I've not been overusing it at all, just casual usage and when I got 4.4.2 it got a heat problem.
    I've been experiencing the same. When I open the camera and start snapping pics it gets HOT, especially when it starts rendering the photos I take. If I take four pictures back to back and immediately swipe over to gallery, it takes several seconds for the pics to render.

No changes in temperature on mine from 4.4 to 4.4.2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ludesleep View Post
    I've been experiencing the same. When I open the camera and start snapping pics it gets HOT, especially when it starts rendering the photos I take. If I take four pictures back to back and immediately swipe over to gallery, it takes several seconds for the pics to render.
    I've been noticing this mostly through media (videos, music) and having lots of apps open.