- 45 Posts
stock sound profiles can't be customized independently?
I noticed the stock sound profiles (Silent/Vibrate/Normal from long power button press) have linked volumes. So if I change the media volume for one (say mute media for Silent) it changes Vibrate and Normal to the same volume level. Is it supposed to work like this? Kind of useless not being able to setup each profile individually.
- 12-13-2013, 10:38 AM #2
- 2,621 Posts
Re: stock sound profiles can't be customized independently?
Yes, that is the way it works. I'm sure there are 3rd party apps that will let you customize the sounds.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:12 AM
- By nexusfiver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Bigleftyinaz in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:07 AM
- By Vimala Vidya in forum HTC DesireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:55 PM
- By jerryboy86 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM