1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus5 Camera

Back when I had the Galaxy S4GE, there were two reasons I didn't go with the stock android camera - 1, it didn't save to the SD card. 2, I couldn't turn off the sound.

1 is no longer an issue, but 2 still bugs me. Not trying to take any weird shots, just don't like the sound going off all the time.

I can run a camera app like I have in the past, which I will probably do, but my question is will the camera improvements brought in with 4.4.2 carry into any 3rd party camera apps?

Global Posts
    5,577 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Nexus5 Camera

Quote Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
    Back when I had the Galaxy S4GE, there were two reasons I didn't go with the stock android camera - 1, it didn't save to the SD card. 2, I couldn't turn off the sound.

1 is no longer an issue, but 2 still bugs me. Not trying to take any weird shots, just don't like the sound going off all the time.

I can run a camera app like I have in the past, which I will probably do, but my question is will the camera improvements brought in with 4.4.2 carry into any 3rd party camera apps?
    No. The updates are for the stock camera app only. That's why a lot of people just use 3rd party apps anyway, a lot of the times they have more options and different settings than the stock app

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever