- 141 Posts
Back when I had the Galaxy S4GE, there were two reasons I didn't go with the stock android camera - 1, it didn't save to the SD card. 2, I couldn't turn off the sound.
1 is no longer an issue, but 2 still bugs me. Not trying to take any weird shots, just don't like the sound going off all the time.
I can run a camera app like I have in the past, which I will probably do, but my question is will the camera improvements brought in with 4.4.2 carry into any 3rd party camera apps?
- 12-12-2013, 08:22 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Carkid367 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:29 AM
- By Stilly1155 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:58 AM
- By teamnowak in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:28 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:47 PM
- By tigerfly1950 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:35 PM