- 12-13-2013, 12:00 AM #2
- 45 Posts
Re: WiFi priority?
Yea I couldn't find anything like that in the advanced WiFi settings so I figured as much. I'm using WiFi Connection Manager now. Allows you to prioritize SSIDs and appears to be working. I've got multiple APs/SSIDS going while I test my coverage/channel options and wanted an easier way to ensure that the SSID I want to test is the one I'm connected to without having to turn an AP/radio off or forget a network's settings or change the band.
- By rothe in forum HTC DesireReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:24 PM
- By radsherwin in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:57 PM
- By Rockman59 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:21 PM
- By spthomas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Rockman59 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:51 PM