Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    trekk's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

    Default Redesigned Nexus 5

    Hey,

    Looks like google redesigned the nexus 5.

    Here is the link:



    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,729 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,208 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Excellent news. Thanks for sharing.
    Live long and prosper.


  3. #3  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    The update really fixed my volume massively. I do wonder if you requested a new device if they would send it though.
  4. #4  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    The update really fixed my volume massively. I do wonder if you requested a new device if they would send it though.
    Just say there's a defect like a button being flush or bad fit and finish.

    Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Just say there's a defect like a button being flush or bad fit and finish.

    Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
    True. Personally, mine has no defects though. Last year I did get a new nexus 4 with the nubs on the back though.
  6. #6  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    True. Personally, mine has no defects though. Last year I did get a new nexus 4 with the nubs on the back though.
    Gimme your Nexus 4!

    Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Gimme your Nexus 4!

    Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
    I sold it when I got the n5
  8. #8  
    sdc1's Avatar

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    I have a slight rattle from the buttons, but it's no big deal. The update fixed the volume issue.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    yup, i definitely had the loose and rattling power button, which i returned and got the new updated version for. buttons are much more flush. the speaker phone holes are really really hard to tell unless you have one side by side.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    How do you know which one you have?

    Posted via Android Central App
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Redesigned Nexus 5

    Quote Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
    yup, i definitely had the loose and rattling power button, which i returned and got the new updated version for. buttons are much more flush. the speaker phone holes are really really hard to tell unless you have one side by side.
    When did you order your replacement? Just curious if my replacement is the updated version.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    -Retired -
    8GB Toshiba Thrive
    AT&T Apple iPhone 3G
    AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777

    -Current-
    Google Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Apple iPad 4 64GB Black

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 5's shocking Video and Audio quality
    By Sean518848 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Nexus 5 , alarm clock
    By R8J8D in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:56 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
  4. Nexus can't find wifi network/doesn't connect to mobile data
    By electric-blues in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:39 AM
  5. Nexus 7 2013 update from 4.3 to 4.4.2
    By vadim bened in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Posting Permissions

B