Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: How to delete auto backup album from gallery

Thank you so much

Hello I need help because when I play,I put my phone beside our bench and bench is beside in gate and after a few minute i go to play with my friends and my phone is missing or I think it got steal but my photos and videos in gallery is not deleted and actually contacts. I changed my fb password because it's logged in. Please help me to delete photos in my missing phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmon Benjamin View Post
    I can't delete pictures from auto back up album please help

go to setting , click application manager, select all, then gallery and clear data & cache then go to G+ account and turn of auto backup photos r videos

you cold delete it from your Google then go into phone settings and go to apps then gallery then clear data and it will only delete the auto backup photos it wont get rid of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Arantxa Hernan View Post
    Hello,

I am going mad! I cannot delete the auto backup album from my photo gallery. I deleted it from the Photos (Google+), but it is still showing on the gallery. How can I do it please?

Thanks.

Hi there i just had the same headache like yours but i am relieved coz i solved it so fast. Just yesterday i reset my phone and it is set to autoback up files including photos. And as i checked on my gallery, i saw an unwanted photo i tried to delete it many times in many ways but its still remains the same. So here is how i deleted autoback up photos on my gallery (using Samsung S4 mini) :

Go to your "gallery", then tap below screen (left side of the menu) normally use to change for settings, then you can see "content to display" tap on it and uncheck on it from the box then there you go problem SOLVED. Then now you check on your "gallery" and wear a big smile of happiness :-)

Hope this will work for you!

Sincerely yours,
    Caren Jopia

Thank you so much !

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! Ive been trying for months now to get rid of that stupid auto backup thing! IM FREE!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567