Just switched from iPhone 5C to Nexus 5(AT&T) need help with Google Music

Chad H

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just made the switch and while it's a little hard to get use to, I love it. I got a gmail account and switched everything over to it. It's amazing how much more integrated Google is than Apple. Well, I have all Mac computers and downloaded "Music Manager" on my main iTunes computer. I had about 9,000 songs and they are just about done uploading (98% as I'm typing this). Well, it looks like everything is there except my playlists didn't upload but all my songs did. Looks like it just didn't create the playlists. I made sure to have it checked on the Music Manager app. Is there a way to fix this or will they "pop" up once every song is done uploading? Kinda confused by this procedure so any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
its not going to sync your itunes playlists, you will have to create them... if there is a way, i am not aware of it

Chad H

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Well the weird is earlier this year I tried google music(using a different gmail account) and it did sync my playlists successfully.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Just switched from iPhone 5C to Nexus 5(AT&T) need help with Google Music

making a playlist with google play is easy, i just wasnt aware of the fact you could export itunes playlists... glad you found a solution though! worse case scenario, you know you could just recreate them in google play. i would do this on your pc and it will sync them to all your devices you are logged in on

- - - Updated - - -

btw, hell of a game last week! probably one of the most epic college football finsihes in history!

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
its not going to sync your itunes playlists, you will have to create them... if there is a way, i am not aware of it

Not sure if they have changed or if its just not allowed on a Mac (don't own one) but when I uploaded my music it uploaded my playlists along with it. I believe there was an option.

Chad H

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if they have changed or if its just not allowed on a Mac (don't own one) but when I uploaded my music it uploaded my playlists along with it. I believe there was an option.
Yes there is an option but mine didn't do it. I'm gonna have to check but I don't think it uploaded all of my music either. Don't know whether to delete my library from google and try again.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
itunes wont export protected songs to google music play. Using a cloud player like amazon mp3 player is really easy as well and you still have storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude