Best Notification App?

dirtyjudo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am using Light flow and I like it. However I was wondering about Floating Notifications, IPhone Notifications and some of the others. What do you guys like?

Posted via Android Central App

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
are there any notification apps that allow you to change the options in the notification shade? like when a text comes in it will show text and then have reply button and share button stuff like that? Like what Gmail does when one email comes in. I would like to add those features to other apps.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
You should try "nils" app from play store.. It's a great app that mimics iPhone floating notifications on lock screen

AC@N5

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys I'll check them out I still have not found what I'm looking for though I might have to attempt again to root lol

Sent from the sexy LG G2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys I'll check them out I still have not found what I'm looking for though I might have to attempt again to root lol

Sent from the sexy LG G2
If you decide to root there is the option to install Paranoid Android. Hover provides the notification shade/pop-up you are referring to and there is an active display-like notification that displays when the screen is off. Two really good notification solutions packed in a good ROM.

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am using Light flow and I like it. However I was wondering about Floating Notifications, IPhone Notifications and some of the others. What do you guys like?

Posted via Android Central App

Try Slidelock Locker. It's the closest thing to iPhone notifications that I've seen so far.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Well I've tried several times via a link from Xda. Using a tool and I follow the instructions and when I get to the part where it should root it fails. My phone reboots them asks me to reboot in different modes the only one that works is restart. There's supposed to be a process in cmd mode that sends the root that never happens lol

Sent from the sexy LG G2

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I probably just wait until they're able to have a one click root option or something easier to me was just difficult

Sent from the sexy LG G2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay