Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree70Likes

Default Re: Not good news.....

I called Google on Friday, mentioned how much my power button rattles, and was promptly told that it was a "know issue" and it would be replaced.

My replacement is supposed to ship on Wednesday.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Superevangelist12 View Post
    I called Google on Friday, mentioned how much my power button rattles, and was promptly told that it was a "know issue" and it would be replaced.

My replacement is supposed to ship on Wednesday.

Posted via Android Central App
    that's good. when i first called about 10 days ago, they had never heard of it.

Disregard
    Last edited by jessie1775; 12-16-2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: bla

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    Probably certainly. OTA updates are no problem but upgrading speakers on the same model and item number after it's already been out for 4 to 6 months? :rolleyes::what: Maybe if our phones were bursting into flames, but that's a replacement issue.
    I could only see this happening if a lot of customers were returning their phones because of speaker issues. In that case, it would make sense for Google and LG to consider upgrading the speaker drivers. However, since most people are happy with the speaker performance on their Nexus 5, Google will probably hold off on any changes until next year's release of the Nexus phone.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Interesting, I actually went to buy two N5's and left with two Note 3's after holding them up to my ear. It wasn't comfortable (felt like it was digging into my ear lobe) and I had a hard time hearing on the speaker. Oh well, guess better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7217 View Post
    I could only see this happening if a lot of customers were returning their phones because of speaker issues. In that case, it would make sense for Google and LG to consider upgrading the speaker drivers. However, since most people are happy with the speaker performance on their Nexus 5, Google will probably hold off on any changes until next year's release of the Nexus phone.
    I honestly have no problems on my phone. The speaker is no worse than any other phone speaker except maybe the One.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by CrazeOKC View Post
    Interesting, I actually went to buy two N5's and left with two Note 3's after holding them up to my ear. It wasn't comfortable (felt like it was digging into my ear lobe) and I had a hard time hearing on the speaker. Oh well, guess better late than never.
    The n5s you checked out hadn't gotten the updates yet. The speaker is a lot louder now and if you turn the volume high, it's quite good for a phone speaker, though not probably anything like the HTC One series.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

buttons were rattling and speaker very quiet

Mines just fine.

From mah shiny new Nexus 5
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456