1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Default Unresponsive or paranoid?

I swear just an hour ago my bottom three virtual buttons had less space to touch them in after some overheating problems. If I touch ever so slightly over the house (about 1mm) it doesn't register and if I touch between the buttons even more towards one side than the other nothing registers. But the 2 days I've been using it I swear there was more free area on the touchscreen that would work with them.

Default Re: Unresponsive or paranoid?

I would be more concerned with the overheating if you're running stock clocks etc.
    It shouldn't overheat. Do you mean it throttled or did it shut down or reboot?
    Hottest day of the car in a locked car possibly but not under normal benching or gaming.

Did you get the 4.4.2 update? I feel like there are more dead zones on the menu touch buttons now than there was before.

Mike
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjburt View Post
    Did you get the 4.4.2 update? I feel like there are more dead zones on the menu touch buttons now than there was before.

Mike
    Yeah but I got that around 8pm on the 12th and I noticed this at like 10pm on the 13th I think.

The overheating has been happening at random times. It's not HOT but it's a bit too warmer than I feel comfortable with, I wonder why it has these periods where I usually have to turn the phone off to cool down. I don't know why it doesn't remain at the usual temperature.

On mine if I just reach over the bottom with my thumb or palm I launch stuff. It's too responsive and it started bugging me lately. Same before the updates as after.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Banned

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

I press literally 1mm above the top of the house, bottom side of my thumb is touching the house, but nothing happens. I have to touch right down directly on the house.

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

I don't think its anything to be concerned about. If you feel there is something wrong try a reboot. And if still you don't feel comfortable with it consider a factory reset and see if that helps.