- 40 Posts
Transitioning to a Nexus 5 from iPhone 5S!
I'm going to Android for the umpteenth time...(yes, I've tried android countless times and always went back to apple...though I'm planning on staying this time >.<)
Anyways, I just ordered my White 32gb Nexus 5 last night. I do have a couple of questions though.
Any videos for tips and tricks of the Nexus 5 that are user found? Like...recent ones?
I saw there was a hardware revision, since I ordered it yesterday, but I ordered the model that shipped in 1-2 business days, do you think I'd get the revision?
- 12-13-2013, 07:54 PM #2
Re: Transitioning to a Nexus 5 from iPhone 5S!
There are lots of user videos on YouTube. And if there's anything wrong with it when you get it just have it replaced. I bought the same model in the first run and it's perfect though it does have the sharp display edge thing.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- By crbdave2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:01 PM
- By DroidArmy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 95Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:24 PM
- By LAAIMS in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:02 PM
- By David Balcom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:46 PM