How to prevent skype giving out my phone number
I add a fair amount of random people off the internet onto my skype, since I don't have to use my realname and sometimes "online gaming buddies" are very useful to be able to talk to on there. But I seriously don't want them to have my real life personal phone number, when I looked in my contacts I see people off skype in there and I assume they also have me in there. Is there a way I can cut this out? It's a big problem for me.
- 12-16-2013, 11:33 AM #2
Re: How to prevent skype giving out my phone number
Skype has settings to sync to your phone book within the application itself. I have mine set to Sync to Noone or whatever it is. That doesn't actually give your number away unless you add it manually to your Skype profile though.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- 12-16-2013, 01:02 PM #4
- By train_depot in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Gekko in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:02 AM
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:12 PM
- By ace8707 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:00 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:44 AM