My Nexus 5 JUST ARRIVED!

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Letting it charge up now. Got the 32gb White version.

Serial Numbers is 311k. Smaller speaker holes. Bah, I kinda wanted the new revision, I'm anal like that.

Letting it charge up before I play with it. =)

Just so excited.

The white isnt as white as I thought it would be...it's more of a bone white.

Oh and was it hard to get the USB charger into the phone? Mine took a tad bit of force, not bad..but..eh. I'm paranoid.

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Serial Numbers is 311k. Smaller speaker holes. Bah, I kinda wanted the new revision, I'm anal like that.

Just so excited.

Oh and was it hard to get the USB charger into the phone? Mine took a tad bit of force, not bad..but..eh. I'm paranoid.

yes it did for me

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
How are your buttons??

Power Button wiggles a little, but its pretty far out.

Loving it so far, however there's dust or lint under the screen thats black. Set up an RMA flawlessly with Google for an advance replacement.

However dealing with AT&T is another story. Had to get a Micro SIM, didnt get it activated since i didnt get the N5 yet. Customer Service Chat wouldnt change the SIM, wouldnt even do the standard PIN verification and told me to go to the store. Called, Rep said she got it changed with the PIN verification. Found out she changed the wrong sim card number so I currently have my moms number and my moms sim (she uses a 5C) is deactivated. Went to the store and thought i had everything situated, yet the rep put my number on a new Nano-Sim and didnt even activate the new Micro-Sim I needed.

Waiting for my mom to get home so i can go back to the store...-sighs-

wp-user

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
At&t did me that way the day the 5s was released. My daughter got one but the clerk at the store activated it on my number. I was at work 40 miles away and suddenly got a "Sim not provisioned" message. I knew exactly what happened.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

fauxreal

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Just so excited.

lol my reaction exactly. it wasnt bright white. and yes my usb charger is same, actually its still a little tough after weeeks

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow...called google to set up an RMA due to a line of black dust or lint or something under the screen..talked to a rep about 2:00 yesterday.

New Nexus 5 is on vehicle for delivery! Dang that was fast!

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Update: Just got home from work with my new N5 replacement. 311k Serial Number..however it has bigger speaker holes than my first one. Didnt power it up yet..though the USb charger is loose...\

Edit: It's also loose on the first one. Also it plugs in much easier.

There was a bluish spot on the white back, but it rubbed off. xD

eh. I use the wireless charger anyways.