- 141 Posts
Anyone Use Power Button to End Call?
Like the title says. I've used this since I had a Droid Pro running 2.3, very convenient to hang up that way, especially when there's small amounts of lag taking your face away from the phone.
Does anyone using this have a solution to being able to turn the screen on to do something else while on a call? There are times when pulling your face away just doesn't work - i.e., if you've been using speakerphone or a headset. I know the non-nexus LGs have a double-tap to wake the phone, not sure if 4.4 had a special way to do it or not.
- 12-16-2013, 03:17 PM #2
- By Scott8881 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:24 PM
- By took2089 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 25Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:14 PM
- By nancykay in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:20 AM
- By dauntless10101 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:03 PM
- By aegould in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM