Rma label, I forgot it. Help?

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
So, when I returned my nexus 5, I didn't notice the rma label attachment. Yes I know, that was a mess up on my part. Now the phone is on it's way back to google without its rma paper. I already contacted google about it to hopefully fix it. I'm just wondering, is this going to screw up everything or is it an easy fix on their side?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

canucks4life

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for RMA myself and the prepaid UPS shipping label does have the RMA reference # printed in small type bottom left corner. Hope this helps?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure they are able to determine what repairs the device needs to have made based on serial number and/or address shown on the shipping label. It's probably not the first time this has happened, so I bet Google has some type of backup plan for situations like this :) Don't worry. Worst case is that you contact Google to verify their procedure.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure they are able to determine what repairs the device needs to have made based on serial number and/or address shown on the shipping label. It's probably not the first time this has happened, so I bet Google has some type of backup plan for situations like this :) Don't worry. Worst case is that you contact Google to verify their procedure.

I got an email back from google, they took care of it. Thanks everybody!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007