Swiftkey update issues

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with Swiftkey after their current update?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Sharky19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
What types of issues? I am running the Beta version with the Number Row above the standard keyboard and I haven't had any issues.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The app is running really slow, the screen size keeps enlarging amongst other issues. No other issues except with this app.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The app is running really slow, the screen size keeps enlarging amongst other issues. No other issues except with this app.

Are you using the update in the Play Store or Beta? I have both and neither are giving me problems. Maybe uninstall then re-install to see if things improve?

Ezekiel Barbirolli

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that the keyboard reverted back to the standard Nexus/Google keyboard after a restart. I reset it the SwiftKey keyboard and tested a couple of times, and it held the SwiftKey setting.

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine switched as well. A friends GS3 had the same problem after every reboot so I was a bit worried that the bug had hit the Nexus 5 but I haven't seen it happen again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I think for some reason SwiftKey gets turned off when it updates. It just updated again on my phone an hour ago and I had to turn it back on and set it as default.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I updated mine yesterday and nothing strange occurred for me. I'm on 4.4.2. Seems odd that this would happen to some and not others, but technology is just like that sometimes I guess.

Posted with Nexus 5 via Android Central App

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I got two updates from SwiftKey over the last few days and after each update, I had to re-enable SwiftKey, not a big deal, just something noticeable.

Dan

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800