Can't find Dashcloud

Tornado54

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I installed Dashcloud on my nexus 5 but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my apps. If i try going to the dashcloud app on google play it only shows uninstall but not open.

Am i doing something wrong?

Also this is my first Android phone any list of things to do would be much appreciate :) Thank you

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is this service even live?

First, I cannot find it at all in the Play store.

Second, the developer's website DASH - Cloud Wallet (I presume this is what you are talking about) is composed entirely of non-working links. I tried it in Firefox, Chrome, and IE - nothing works.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Can you supply a link to the app? I do not see it in the store. If it is a widget, you may not see it on the app screen. To look for widgets, long press the home screen and then choose the widgets icon.

danielwlee

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
OP. Are you referring to Dashclock? If you are then the following steps will take you to the settings for the widget: press and hold on any of your homescreens. This should reveal the wallpapers/widgets/settings menu at the bottom of the screen. Choose widgets and scroll for the dashclock widget. Apply the widget to any of your homescreens. For dashclock settings, repeat but choose dashclock settings widget and then open to adjust settings i.e. gmail, calendar, weather, etc.

I found hangouts didn't work with dashclock until I installed the hangouts extension from the google play store. Works great now.

Good luck!

Tornado54

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
OP. Are you referring to Dashclock? If you are then the following steps will take you to the settings for the widget: press and hold on any of your homescreens. This should reveal the wallpapers/widgets/settings menu at the bottom of the screen. Choose widgets and scroll for the dashclock widget. Apply the widget to any of your homescreens. For dashclock settings, repeat but choose dashclock settings widget and then open to adjust settings i.e. gmail, calendar, weather, etc.

I found hangouts didn't work with dashclock until I installed the hangouts extension from the google play store. Works great now.

Good luck!

My bad! It is dashclock thanks for all your help. Will try your suggestions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2