1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Can't find Dashcloud

Hi,

I installed Dashcloud on my nexus 5 but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my apps. If i try going to the dashcloud app on google play it only shows uninstall but not open.

Am i doing something wrong?

Also this is my first Android phone any list of things to do would be much appreciate Thank you

Default Re: Can't find Dashcloud

Is this service even live?

First, I cannot find it at all in the Play store.

Second, the developer's website (I presume this is what you are talking about) is composed entirely of non-working links. I tried it in Firefox, Chrome, and IE - nothing works.

Can you supply a link to the app? I do not see it in the store. If it is a widget, you may not see it on the app screen. To look for widgets, long press the home screen and then choose the widgets icon.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2

OP. Are you referring to Dashclock? If you are then the following steps will take you to the settings for the widget: press and hold on any of your homescreens. This should reveal the wallpapers/widgets/settings menu at the bottom of the screen. Choose widgets and scroll for the dashclock widget. Apply the widget to any of your homescreens. For dashclock settings, repeat but choose dashclock settings widget and then open to adjust settings i.e. gmail, calendar, weather, etc.

I found hangouts didn't work with dashclock until I installed the hangouts extension from the google play store. Works great now.

Good luck!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danielwlee View Post
    OP. Are you referring to Dashclock? If you are then the following steps will take you to the settings for the widget: press and hold on any of your homescreens. This should reveal the wallpapers/widgets/settings menu at the bottom of the screen. Choose widgets and scroll for the dashclock widget. Apply the widget to any of your homescreens. For dashclock settings, repeat but choose dashclock settings widget and then open to adjust settings i.e. gmail, calendar, weather, etc.

I found hangouts didn't work with dashclock until I installed the hangouts extension from the google play store. Works great now.

Good luck!
    My bad! It is dashclock thanks for all your help. Will try your suggestions.