Custom ROM for the Nexus 5.

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys , got my Nexus 5 about a month back. The stock ROM is really good, having no troubles so far. I would like to explore other ROM's for the Nexus 5 . Am curious to see what extra features have been added to these custom builds. Can you guys suggest me a good Custom ROM for the Nexus 5. Thank you .

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys , got my Nexus 5 about a month back. The stock ROM is really good, having no troubles so far. I would like to explore other ROM's for the Nexus 5 . Am curious to see what extra features have been added to these custom builds. Can you guys suggest me a good Custom ROM for the Nexus 5. Thank you .

Posted via Android Central App

There are several really good choices. Cyanogen Mod 11 is really good as well as Cataclysmic or KangKat. Just head over to xda and start downloading a few and flash them to see which you prefer. Honestly, with a Nexus device most of the custom roms are very similar visually since they are just making small changes from stock android.

Sir Alex

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Check out the features the custom ROMs offer. Then see if you can get the same features from Xposed Framework, if you want to stay stock.