- 2 Posts
screen time out during phone and cannot access menus?
When I make a phone call my screen display times out and goes blank which I expect to be normal but I cannot control my phone after this. If I push the power butting the phone call hangs up. The volume controls work as usual? Is there a setting to change this behavior or a bug in 4.2.2? My old phones (ie Samsung Galaxy) always let me bring the display back when I press the power button.
- 12-20-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 2,621 Posts
Re: screen time out during phone and cannot access menus?
The screen should come back just by holding the phone straight up away from you.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-20-2013, 09:46 AM #3
- By ScottRx82 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 05:23 PM
- By Herbiegaf3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:24 PM
- By LaChelle Smith in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:16 AM
- By theaskero in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:03 AM
- By meashish in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 06:29 AM