- 20 Posts
Been trying to take a screenshot of my N5; I've tried holding the down volume and pressing power together and also don't find a choice on my power menu when I hold in the power button.
I've tried rebooting. Not rooted. 4.4.2
When I try the two button approach the volume bar appears and either beeps or drops to zero.
- 12-21-2013, 01:33 PM #2N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The iphone...Super Powerful Processor...Housed in an itty bitty living space.(Snicker...)
- 12-21-2013, 02:42 PM #4
Re: Screen capture
I usually just use two hands to do it. It seems to work more often for me like that. Otherwise, what you described happens. Either the volume lowers, or the power button menu pops up.
I use my left hand to hit the volume down, and my right hand to hit the power.
- 03-02-2014, 11:15 AM #5
- 03-02-2014, 02:20 PM #6
- By Kelly Kearns in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:31 PM
- By knocka32 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:45 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
- By HSV Guy in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:16 PM
- By gerrya in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:24 PM