N5 4.4.2 on ATT dropping signal

tat4bob

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I updated to 4.4.2 about a week ago. Over this past weekend i have been having signal drops in the areas where i live and work. Both areas have had great signals with ATT since i have had my S3. Has anyone else had any similar issues or know how to alleviate them? I live and work on Long Island in NY and i haven't seen anything on the ATT outage map to indicate that it is an ATT issue so far. Any thoughts? I had no issues before the update and went a week before seeing this issue with my 16GB black N5 ordered on announcement day delivered 3 days after first shipments.
thank you

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I updated to 4.4.2 about a week ago. Over this past weekend i have been having signal drops in the areas where i live and work. Both areas have had great signals with ATT since i have had my S3. Has anyone else had any similar issues or know how to alleviate them? I live and work on Long Island in NY and i haven't seen anything on the ATT outage map to indicate that it is an ATT issue so far. Any thoughts? I had no issues before the update and went a week before seeing this issue with my 16GB black N5 ordered on announcement day delivered 3 days after first shipments.
thank you

Could just be network problems. It's the holiday season and networks are being pushed where they aren't normally and the bigger cities are being hit even harder. Doubt it's software if it was fine until the weekend. You could go into an AT&T store and see if they know anything though they may be ignorant of problems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tat4bob

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Talked with Google customer service for 30 min on Christmas afternoon. Long story short, 2 brand new devices on the way to me under warranty. They could not identify the exact issue, but went through all troubleshooting tasks (which i had done already, but they have to try) and came up with the fact that both (my GF's and mine) devices were performing abnormally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci