Nexus 5 Replacement 32Gb Black
Hello i have a question, i want to replace my nexus 5 because the buttons rattling is annoying and i know their is a new and improved model out now. The question is if i place a replacement order for the black 32gb model will i get the old build or the new one?
- 12-23-2013, 11:47 PM #2
- 12-24-2013, 12:28 AM #4
- 12-24-2013, 01:28 AM #6
- 12-24-2013, 08:17 AM #7
- 12-24-2013, 11:28 AM #8
- 12-24-2013, 11:49 AM #9
Re: Nexus 5 Replacement 32Gb Black
First of all, you should never order an RMA just because there is a "new and improved" model out if you wouldn't have ordered one otherwise. If the rattling of the buttons are truly annoying, get an RMA. But if it suddenly started bothering you after you hard/read about this "new and improved" version, then keep your phone.
Second, there are no guarantees that you are going to get a new device with any of the hardware "updates." You may not get bigger speaker holes, or a more flush SIM tray, or whatever it is you are looking for.
Third, there are other variations on the devices. Some devices may have a yellowish screen from what I hear. Bottom line: if you think your RMA device will be identical to your current device except only for the changes/updates you want, you may (or may not) be in for a surprise.
- By Ess_78201 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 18Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:18 AM
- By Triceranuke in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 68Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:00 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
- By elvisgp in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:57 PM
- By jerrysimon in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:07 PM