Incoming Calls. I want to decide who can call me.

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I know how to block a number, bit what about an app that lets create a list with 1, 2 or 14 allowed numbers? Does it exist?

Sent from my Vodafone 875 using AC Forums mobile app

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
You can definitely block numbers but I unsure what you mean about the app... If that's what you mean, you could just block all the numbers you don't want.

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I know how to block a number, bit what about an app that lets create a list with 1, 2 or 14 allowed numbers? Does it exist?

Sent from my Vodafone 875 using AC Forums mobile app

You can go into the people's folder, contacts, and edit properties for the contact(s) you want...you can choose to send calls from a contact directly to voicemail.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Do Not Disturb has a whitelist of contacts you allow to ring your phone and you can blacklist every phone not on the whitelist. There is even a option for a Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring.

You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day.

There is even a option to Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring.

Updated for Android 4.4 / Nexus 5.

Note you get a two week trial and then it is $2.50 for the premium version but you can still get some of the options with the free versions.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The OP seems to be saying that, rather than blocking individual contacts (perhaps hundreds of them), he wants to just make a short list of the people he is willing to accept calls from.

List the 10 contacts he is willing to accept calls from rather than the 1000 he is not...

gadgetgirl3

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
"Bedside (Night Clock) " by Daniel Velazco will allow a whitelist to be created with only numbers you want to receive. While it is a, well, bedside clock, it has a cool feature called "bedside mode" that you can activate any time without even opening the clock itself. Also has a widget you can use for easy access to toggle bedside mode.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=net.geekherd.bedsidepro2&token=QqprmoiK

I use the bedside mode all the time at work so only "important" people can get through!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair