- 12-24-2013, 05:38 AM #2
- 12-24-2013, 10:17 AM #3
- 12-24-2013, 10:29 AM #4
- 12-24-2013, 10:29 AM #5
- 1,105 Posts
Re: Incoming Calls. I want to decide who can call me.
The OP seems to be saying that, rather than blocking individual contacts (perhaps hundreds of them), he wants to just make a short list of the people he is willing to accept calls from.
List the 10 contacts he is willing to accept calls from rather than the 1000 he is not...
- 12-24-2013, 03:10 PM #6
- 12-24-2013, 05:22 PM #7
- 25 Posts
"Bedside (Night Clock) " by Daniel Velazco will allow a whitelist to be created with only numbers you want to receive. While it is a, well, bedside clock, it has a cool feature called "bedside mode" that you can activate any time without even opening the clock itself. Also has a widget you can use for easy access to toggle bedside mode.
I use the bedside mode all the time at work so only "important" people can get through!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- By Android_Dev in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2014, 02:44 PM
- By meyerweb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:11 PM
- By Carder Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:12 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:35 AM
- By jd78 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:36 PM