How To Show Battery Percentage

JohnnyBroccoli

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
What about Battery Percentage for KitKat, develoled by XDA Developer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
It's better than nothing but you can't really see the reading until you're down below 45% or so. I'd like to find a better alternative as well. Don't like using the Battery Doctor one because it just doesn't look clean.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
System settings > Battery is all I need :). Otherwise, two finger slide down from top as mentioned above to have the tiles show in the notification area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have used this app with all my devices. Even tho it has not been updated since 2010 it still works fine. I like to save apks to my own server since some updates from the play store have broken perfectly good apps in the passed. Its just a widget to show basic system parameters and acts as a shortcut to the related settings section.

Play store doesn't list it as compatible with much since it hasn't been updated so I attached the apk. Just use a file manager like X-plore to install.

Attachments

• System Info Widget_2.2.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 78

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It's better than nothing but you can't really see the reading until you're down below 45% or so. I'd like to find a better alternative as well. Don't like using the Battery Doctor one because it just doesn't look clean.

What do you mean by 'not clean'?

Posted via Android Central App