- 2 Posts
N5 Doesn't Maintain Selected Ringtone
The N5 repeatedly reverts back to the default ringtone, which is really very quiet,
from the one I have selected. I constantly miss calls because of this.
Is this a bug everyone is experiencing?
Is there anything that can be done about it?
- 12-26-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: N5 Doesn't Maintain Selected Ringtone
I have an mp3 file as my default ringtone and a couple others for certain people and it stays as selected and I turn my phone off every night.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-26-2013, 12:14 PM #3
- By thegeekwithnolife in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Acudoc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:07 AM
- By NestorNorton in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM
- By zulu308 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:53 AM
- By badassnut in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:45 AM