Small dent under the screen?

niko_orsini

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody!

I'd like to ask you a thing.
I'm being a LOT paranoid about my Nexus 5 and I quite don't know why.
I RMA'd my first one because the power button rattled. The second one was perfect.. until yesterday. It was sitting on my desk and I noticed a "strange reflection". I watched closely and I noticed that under the glass of the screen, in the lower bezel, there's like a small dent.
Do you think I should say something to Google or just stop being paranoid?
I'm just afraid that the thing that caused that dent could have damaged my phone's internal.

Thanks!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure that's all that's wrong with it? With a jeweler's loupe and a finely calibrated microphone, you may be able to discover new flaws no one else has yet spoken of..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

niko_orsini

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't fair of me, necessarily... But... Yes. :D Seriously though, do what you want. But the replacements are hit or miss so...

I think you're right.
This isn't a problem, also because it doesn't affect my normal usage of the phone or anything else.
It's perfect (it doesn't have any other problem) and I should just enjoy it.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I think you're right.
This isn't a problem, also because it doesn't affect my normal usage of the phone or anything else.
It's perfect (it doesn't have any other problem) and I should just enjoy it.

Posted via Android Central App

Unless it will drive you nuts. If my phone has imperfections I don't know about it. Other things drive me nuts (no, not you!). :D